Our team is growing substantially in 2022, we have adopted a new delivery model and we are seeking key new individuals to join the team and help us shape the future.
The clients and projects we are now delivering, are ever-growing in scale and complexity, and we need you in your respective discipline to help us elevate everything we do.
This role is a critical part of our development team, you will be someone who is unafraid to use new technologies and challenges to deliver complex business requirements across projects of varying complexity and size.
You are also comfortable managing legacy code and expanding it, we have our own product (YouCreate), and a variety of historical projects we regularly work on and we believe truly in developing solid foundations technically that can be expanded easily in the future.
We need someone with a flexible creative attitude to solving technical problems, our approach is not “it can’t be done” - It’s “how can we do it?”.
Our team are industry veterans, and you will be someone who takes the opportunity to learn but also teach us a few things.
Working in harmony across the team, you will be someone who is able to collaborate, take feedback and provide opinions on project approach and technical delivery.
You will take pride in delivering the best practice code, and actively supporting every member of the team to deliver the best overall product and outcome.
Ideally, you are someone who can handle the fast-paced nature of agency life, and enjoy the variety of work that flows through the studio and is able to always roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Work with Product Managers and UX designers to specify new features
- Do sprints with an integrated team to deliver those new features with the end-user in mind
- Help maintain those features and take into account feedback from colleagues and the community
- Develop robust, performant, secure & self-documenting code
- Managing own workload & prioritising accordingly
- Liaise with other departments where needed
- Support process improvements across the delivery model
- Clearly report blockers & successes
- Communicate clearly with colleagues
- Occasional client contact & travel might be required
- Ability to use NodeJS and NPM to compile JS and SASS
- Experience with source control systems such as Git
- Ability to craft mobile-first responsive sites for a range of devices
- Know how to develop websites that meet AAA accessibility guidelines
- Can create code that works consistently across different browsers and platforms
- React experience would be a bonus
What comes with the role?
- Christmas to New Year off, courtesy of the Studio
- Increase to holiday after 3 years service
- Choice of new laptop Apple or Windows
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Competitive Salary
- Clear progression opportunities