We are seeking a marketer with passion and creativity to help market our agency to the world. You will have full creative freedom to develop campaigns across social, digital and events.
Let’s be honest, agencies are often not great at their own marketing as they are too busy delivering for their clients. We want to change that, and you are a big part of making Grandad’s offering competitive, exciting and at the forefront of everyone's mind when they consider their next digital project.
Not really a challenge, but we're a digital agency with some of the best people in their respective fields. A massive asset for any marketer who has big plans, whether it be UX, Design or Development you will be fully supported in your endeavours.
You should be a person who can write great copy, generate creative ideas, and formulate these into plans to be seen through to implementation. A roll your sleeves up attitude is an absolute must for this role, and you are expected to get stuck into any platform, CMS, CRM, and everything in between.
A natural born communicator with the ability to translate our brand strategy into meaningful communications across our digital channels. You will have a passion for writing compelling copy, whether it's a social media post or bringing our work to life in a compelling case study or article. Someone with aspirations to lead a team and build a foundation with us that you will lead and take ownership of in the future.
- To manage social media channels
- Take ownership of the Grandad website
- Create all Grandad content, including articles, blogs, and case studies (featuring interviews with our clients)
- Creation or driving production (with an external company) or video assets e.g. showreel
- Keep abreast of the key sectors we work within (Gaming, Membership, Arts & Culture) looking for industry trends and opportunities to add our own point of view
- Writing submissions for talks by Senior team for key events
- Create and manage email campaigns (including Grandad newsletter and industry-specific communications)
- Manage key industry partnerships in our main sectors (Gaming, Membership, and Arts & Culture)
- Create and deliver content campaigns
- Co-ordinate events (UK and International), including booking, stand creation & logistics
- Work closely with Creative Director and Business Development Director to deliver marketing plans
- Support the whole team, developers, designers & project managers – all working towards the same goal as yourself
- Working alongside Managing Director to achieve BCorp status
- Overseeing Marketing budget
What comes with the role?
- Christmas to New Year off, courtesy of the Studio
- Increase to holiday after 3 years of service
- Choice of new laptop Apple or Windows
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working at Home or the Office, you choose!
- Competitive Salary
- Clear progression opportunities