Our team is growing substantially in 2022, we have adopted a new delivery model and we are seeking key new individuals to join the team and help us shape the future.
Are you a passionate Jnr/ Mid UX practitioner with a proven ability to craft innovative and elegant solutions that solve real user and business problems? Are you a champion of user-centred design, with a reputation as an exceptional collaborator and facilitator? Do you craft digital experiences based on research, evidence and insight?
We’re looking for someone with a least 2 years of agency experience to help us grow our UX practice as we continue to grow and face new challenges.
A practitioner who is outstanding by most other companies’ standards. This will be someone whose best work is created in a fast-paced and highly-collaborative environment, with an extensive toolbox of methods and techniques to draw upon. A candidate with a broad portfolio of work that demonstrates their experience of working across digital projects of different scales, across multiple platforms and devices.
You will be an expert facilitator, confident in your methodologies for extracting requirements and helping set vision. You should be able to communicate your ideas effectively to designers, developers, clients and other stakeholders. Comfortable collaborating with others, but equally at home working alone when necessary, you will bring your experience to help the department flourish and grow within the agency; you’ll get a real kick out of sharing knowledge with others, encouraging everyone to become UX evangelists.
- Demonstrable experience in information architecture, content strategy, user experience, research, user testing, usability and accessibility for clients of different sizes
- Be able to demonstrate a real passion and understanding of digital consumer behaviour combined with innovative thought leadership.
- Be able to visualize ideas and develop digital solutions to complex user and business problems across all forms of digital media, for clients ranging from small entrepreneurs to major global brands.
- Have an understanding of the capabilities and limitations of the technologies that are used to create powerful user experiences
- Able to provide a highly responsive client service whilst working on user experience activities on complex, multiple workstream projects, all the while ensuring high levels of client satisfaction.
- Able to inspire and continually advocate creativity, innovation and best practice in UX across all disciplines within an agency.
- Have demonstrable experience with a variety of UX techniques, methodologies and toolsets.
- Good experience in planning and conducting user research and user testing.
- Ability to communicate best practices and feedback to members of the creative team, client services, strategy, technology, UX, PM, and other 3rd party individuals/teams.
What comes with the role?
- Christmas to New Year off, courtesy of the Studio
- Increase to holiday after 3 years service
- Choice of new laptop Apple or Windows
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
- Competitive Salary
- Clear progression opportunities